Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Fat Pants

We've all heard of skinny jeans, some of us can even wear them and look good.  I will never wear skinny jeans, and I'm okay with that. What I do have are fat pants.  Pants you wear when you just want to be comfortable.  Pants that are generally worn on a Monday after a weekend of gluttony. The pants that you wear when the thought of squeezing into other pants is just out of the question.

The other day Nan said, "Are those your fat pants?"
They weren't my fat pants and yet, they were. They were comfortable and loose and they had just been washed. 

I had new fat pants.

What a joyous occasion.  I think I will give my old fat pants to good will. One pair of fat pants is sufficient and I have found over the years if I keep larger sizes around, I grow into them.

1 comment: