Friday, September 24, 2010

I need to get out more.

The whole blog thing can be a bit tough.  Over the summer it was easy, there was just so much material to work with.  Since I've been back, what's to tell, my life is boring.  My daughter suggested that I get out and people watch. She assured me that it is out there.  

Oh, is it EVER out there.

Talk to the hand.


I went to the library yesterday and this guy was pacing back and forth talking to his hand. Upon closer inspection you could see that he was holding a phone.  I came to the conclusion that smart phones make people look dumb.  

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

  • Okay, they got the car off the street. Barely. This is s good thing.
  • They are going totally opposite to the stripe direction.
  • None of the above really matters as this is a no parking zone. 
  • Did I mention at least they got the car off the street?

No comments:

Post a Comment