Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Dad's day to me...

Jaker has always acknowledged the 'Dad' in me.

This year was no different.

He gave me a grow hose.
(We call it a penis hose)
Fitting as it starts out flaccid and grows.


 Then it grows...
When you shut off the water it shrinks up again.  It is amazing.

But wait, that's not all...

Okay have any of you  used the dryer to get the wrinkles out?
Me too.

I also got an orb that is supposed to steam the clothes and get the wrinkles out.

Not yet tried.  Soon.

Happy Dad's day to all the Dad's. 
and
All the Mom's who are Dad's

7 comments:

  1. Happy Dad/Mom day to you...let us know how the steamer thingie works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I will let you know. I am a total dryer ironer kind of gal.

      Delete
  2. That is just so excellent that your son does that for you! And that hose is freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty cool and when you turn the water off it shrinks back up. Jaker always finds the best things.

      Delete
  3. That hose is the BEST!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw an ad for this last night!!! I told Dan we need one, so we can call it the Penis Hose.

      Delete
  4. I just saw that commercial and wished I had one. They look pretty cool. And I think it's cool that your son(?) acknowledges the dad in you. So many of us play multiple roles in our children's lives...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete