Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy National Donut Day

This day exists?
This is too freaking awesome.



Not that I'll be eating a donut mind you.  I had my casein cake this morning - I'm still tweaking the recipe to get the carbs to an acceptable level.  Not quite right - but I'm getting closer.

 
I believe this one was cinnamon bun with cream cheese cinnamon frosting.
 
This morning was a peanut butter chocolate with peanut butter frosting.
(alas I took no photo)
 
If they had a Beyond Glazed near me I'd be tempted to celebrate with a maple bacon donut.  I have to be thankful that Jess and Stavo don't live with me any longer.  They were the Queen and King of delicious things to eat.  If they were not buying them; they were making them.
 
I'll be content with my low carb-high protein cake. 
 
Oh and Happy Graduation to Evie.  She graduated Kindergarten last Thursday.
My phone takes the best photos. 
I can even get pictures of Chester that are not blurry. 
Can I get a picture of this little munchkin? 
Well, obviously I got ONE photo. 
The rest were either the back of her head or people who walked in front of her or...

6 comments:

  1. I thought EVERY day was donut day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was also National chocolate ice cream day. Quite a day for desserts!

    We had an idea for National Donut day... we'd forgive fines up to $5 for every box of donuts we received! Although we might be overwhelmed with donuts by the time the day was over, lol. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Look how proud she is. :D

    ReplyDelete