Thursday, June 6, 2013

What would I do without my boys?

I told you about the great "Water Park" adventure.  The weather has been cool enough that waiting until the weekend to fix the swamp cooler would be fine.  I could still vent the swamper and moving air feels cooler than non-moving air.

But then things changed:

 
Mid to high 70's crept up and up and up.
 
"It might get a bit toasty, but we'll be okay," I assured the animals.
Chester rolled his eyes at me and went out to lay in the cool, shaded grass.  I thought of joining him.
 
When the cavalry arrived I was awfully pleased.
 
The swamp cooler is now fixed.
Thanks boys!!!
 
 
Awwwww

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the boys fixing the swamp cooler. Chester must be so relieved. Oh, and you, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me too. Chester, Bob and Nadja lay under the cool breeze and forget all the evil plots they had been planning. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are the best and so very thoughtful.

      Delete