Monday, August 29, 2011

It was a busy weekend.

You might be a non-theist if....
On a Saturday morning when you could be sleeping in, you drive to the west side of the valley and have your picture taken under this billboard.

The tall fuzzy one in the back with the arrow pointing to him is Doug.  It is not me.  While I have sprouted a facial hair or two, my hormones are still feminine enough that I don't sport a full beard.  Plus the whole height thing.  I'd be one of the ladies on the front row. :)

I will do another post for how I spent part of my weekend.  I have lots and lots of pictures and need to wade through them. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was a sacrifice to give up my Saturday sleeping-in time, but it was well worth it. The group that put up the sign finally got their message right. Rather than saying to the theists, "You are wrong" (which is what some atheist groups have tried to do in the past), this sign says to the non-theists, "You are not alone". It's a positive message of support to a group of people who are routinely disrespected in our society... one that I figured was worth giving up some much needed sleep to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete