Saturday, November 20, 2010

Windows, Halloween & Banana Phone

The boys got my new windows in, and of course nothing is every easy on this house.
But they are great kids and gave up an entire Sunday to make these bad boys work.
Yep, I said an ENTIRE Sunday...told you nothing is every easy on this house.









Yea I know it's almost Thanksgiving, but here is Jess' Halloween photo.  
Arrrgh, but she be a cute pirate.


And last but not least the freaking Banana Phone song.
This song was one of the 'tormentations' on Write or Die.
I couldn't get it out of my head and I couldn't stop singing it.

Imagine being a boss walking up behind an employee hearing her singing and bouncing around in her chair dancing to THIS song.
(Of course given the characters at my work... I'm the NORMAL one.  Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment