Monday, March 14, 2011

So...how's that workin' for ya?

Well, not so well.

The Sunday MY TIME thing.  Um,.not working.

My kids are great, my hubbie is great, it is that I'm trying to cram too much into one day. The day that was reserved for quiet and 'me' time, aka butt on couch, has turned way too busy.

Since I declared the Sunday ME DAY. I've discovered that I'm using it to catch up on the things I let go during the week.  It has turned in to a nightmare.

NEW PLAN:

Come home.  750 words, once completed I can then douche the house.  After which I can watch Katie.  Love Katie.  After that Story Wonk... depending on the verbosity I may or may not be able to watch Seinfeld and fix dinner.  ahaha

Now this will work for days when I can actually come home.
I've yet to figure out a schedule for the days when I'm out until all hours. (For me that includes getting home past 8:00 pm... sad but true). 

I will get it figured out so that I'm doing what makes me happy and keeping the world I live in happy. Where there is a will there's a way.

I can do it!!

3 comments:

  1. Once you write it down it is much more likely to happen (this is the prevailing theory anyway). Good luck!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete