Friday, March 18, 2011

You know it's a bad day when...

You send your boss this e-mail:

I may be in trouble.  Mica called about your 11:00 closing and was being a total bitch.  In her defense let me state that I'm not in the best of moods today.  I'm dead ass tired and it probably came across on the phone, but regardless, she had me running to every freaking desk in the office.

I FAXED INSTRUCTIONS TO YOU LAST NIGHT!!!
Run back to Nancy's desk to see if this is true. 
It's not.

WHAT ARE YOU WIRE INSTRUCTIONS?
That information is at my desk and I used the phone in the back to answer her question.
Put the bitch on hold.
Run to my desk, answer question.

WHEN IS THIS THING SCHEDULED TO CLOSE?
Put her on hold and fire up your computer.
**Jeopardy song plays in the back ground**
Do you realize how long it takes to boot your computer??
Answer her question.

IS THERE ANOTHER CLOSER IN THE OFFICE?
I have to tell her 'No", as Nan has already informed me there is NO WAY she will speak with her. I assured her that you'll be here in plenty of time and life will be good.

WHO AM I SPEAKING WITH????
ahahah  I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment