Sunday, October 28, 2012

T-Minus...

This is what had decided me.

Go with your feelings.
Things will reveal themselves.
All will be made known.

Going into Nano can be mystical. 
I have a great character and/or a great love interest/antagonist.  But they are for another time.

This Nano I am going to revisit my second Nano. 
Not that universe, but the one right after it
What happens when...

The rebel daughter who caused such chaos is now in charge.
When melding the old and the new, happens.
When the connection between is gone.
The reappearing cat is no more.

Going back is not an option. This is it.

I HAVE A STORY. 

{{SQUEES}}  Yes in all caps.  I am SQUEEING!!  Totally!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting....how about treating us to a few clips now and again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will once I get it cleaned up. This year I vow to get the thing cleaned up.

      Delete
  2. Not doing Nano this year but decided to build a couple of special things into willwriteforchocolate in honor of Nano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still doing WWFC? I fell off the chocolate wagon, I'll have to stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete