Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chester Update

"One pill.  Two treats," I say.
Chester looks at me and if he could roll his eyes he would.  He knows I split the treat in half.  But he loves me anyway.

Chester went back to the Vet's on Monday and the pills appear to be working.  They had to do blood work to tell me this. 

Today I'm relying on the tail meter.  Chester is such a happy pup that he has to be feeling totally awful before his tail droops.  On Sunday it was a droopy tail.  Today it is all happy wags.  He had his jaunty walk back for his morning walk and even convinced me to go just a bit longer.

11 comments:

  1. Look at that dear old face. I wuv woo Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to Chester. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Judie - here is an award for you :)

    http://thefarseas.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/great-comments-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll go check it out!!

      Delete
    2. Awesome award!! Thank you.
      I'll pass it on tonight after my word sprint. Dumb work computer won't let me actually create or revise posts any more. It's a conspiracy to get me to work or something. ;)

      Delete
  4. Outstanding!!! Yay for Chester (and his awesome lady too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Chester and his waggy tail!

    ReplyDelete