Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Witchy Wednesday

In One Small Step I used a modified version of a spell that I learned from our receptionist at work.

Original Spell:

  • Write the name of a person you don't want to come around on a piece of paper.
  • Put it in the freezer.

The person coming into the office or your home will feel the chill and it will not be a place s/he wants to be.

My Spell:

  • Take a clean white sheet of paper.
  • Write the persons name three times.
  • Fold the paper three times.
  • Place the paper in a zip lock baggie.
  • Fill with enough water to cover the paper.
  • Place in freezer.
The girls in my story used this spell to help a friend and co-worker get rid of a bad habit.  It was a 'habit' she'd acquired by modifying a spell. Why the girls in my story thought that they too could modify a spell and have it work out is beyond me. Guess some people never learn.

If you are interested in reading One Small Step please comment below, including e-mail address or e-mail me at jaileenq@gmail.com and I would be happy to forward it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment