Sunday, April 22, 2012

Old Dog new again...?

The kids swear that the dog of the back yard neighbor is the same one.
I disagree. 


I tried to make friends with the back yard dog and I have waxed profane about the dog who would not be friended.


This dog looks much the same, but the color is slightly off AND this one can be bought.


Oh he's tough... bark, bark, barking, but he's figured out the treats I proffer are DELICIOUS and I get a small hesitation prior to the bark, bark, barking.  I'm thinking this one can be won over.


I'll let you know.

7 comments:

  1. Or...or they could be giving the same old dog that Bach Flower remedy that makes dogs nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there was something like that? Chester is just naturally nice.

      Delete
  2. He doesn't look very friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not but I will win him over -- given enough time. I hope.

      Delete
  3. Looks like he needs to be caged in!! ;) j/k I'm sure he's a nice dog somewhere underneath.

    I had some neighbours for a while who had scary-looking dogs that barked like mad - but then one of them brought a stick over to have it thrown. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha that is awesome. I am glad there is a fence between us...at least for the now.

      Delete
  4. You're a treatsdog whisperer! Very magical and powerful.

    ReplyDelete